I do stuff.
- Produce music videos to explore what life in 80s MTV might have been like.
- Being part of the sound team that worked on the video game Duskers.
- Putting out a couple CDs. Some people even gave me money for the rights to own copies!
- Once optioned a screenplay for enough money to pay off my tax bill. Well, that and the rest of the money went to my lame entertainment lawyer who nickle & dimed the rest.
- Taught hundreds of kids & adults how to play guitar.
- I apologize to the early students who hate the guitar because of my bad lessons.
- The ones studying at fancy music schools and touring…I expect to be thanked when you’re making Grammy speeches!
When I’m not exploring creative spaces I’m a marketing guy in Los Angeles.