Two reasons you might be here, to buy my guitar chord poster or check out the free lessons and demos on the site. Welcome!
I do stuff. Some of it even makes me happy:
- Being part of the sound team that worked on the video game Duskers.
- Putting out a couple CDs. Some people even gave me money for the rights to own copies!
- Once optioned a screenplay for enough money to pay off my tax bill. Well, that and the rest of the money went to my lame entertainment lawyer who nickle & dimed the rest.
- Taught hundreds of kids & adults how to play guitar.
- I apologize to the early students who hate the guitar because of my bad lessons.
- The ones studying at fancy music schools and touring…I expect to be thanked when you’re making Grammy speeches!
- Published a guitar lesson poster you can still buy through this page.
- I once sold one to a guy in a Connecticut jail. My poster–doing TIME!
When I’m not exploring creative spaces I’m a marketing and social media guy in Los Angeles. And since I’m fairly new to this big city (I hail from the San Francisco Bay Area) and love to blog, so you’ll probably come across a few of my adventures on the News page.